Tea has been a huge part of all our lives for a time unknown. A cup of tea, be it in a beautiful English teacup or a Kulhaad from a roadside tea shop is sure to make your mood for the time being. Tea and teacups are hugely intertwined with our lifestyle. Be it masala chai in a regular teacup on a lazy evening or a much-needed sip of green tea after a workout session, we hardly can live without it. Morning tea is a need for a lot of people out there. Sipping on a cup of tea marks the start of the day for many people.
Moreover, every home and individual has a relatable story surrounding tea or teacup sets. Whether it's about the fancy teacups set, a must-have in every household, which gets taken out of the showcase only when the guests are coming over. Or getting pampered by our loved ones with tea in bed. It is that embedded in our lives that a day without tea feels incomplete. Tea or ‘chai’ in India is more of a tradition and a necessity.
Not just sipping on tea but unique teacups and saucers play a major role in making or breaking the whole tea-time experience. Various designs have been put into use to make the tradition of drinking tea a bit fancy, starting from contemporary teacups and saucer sets to vintage style teacups or teapot and teacups set. Every sort of teacup with saucer or without the saucer is quite related to the mood you are in or any event. Hence, the teacup is as important as tea all across the globe.
Choosing the Right Tea Cup Set
Picking up a set of teacups and saucers sets depends on what you are thinking of doing with it. Ask yourself the purpose of purchasing the teapot and cup set, are you up to building a whole collection of vintage teacup and saucer set, looking for a teacup gift set to gift to your loved ones who likes collecting antique teacups or want to shop chic small teacups and saucers to serve tea to your friends or guests. No matter what is the purpose of your teacup shopping, here are some quality ideas for you -
Based On the Material -
- Porcelain Tea Cup
- Ceramic Tea Cup
- Plastic Tea Cup
- Glass Tea Cup
- Stainless Steel
Based On the Formation -
- Cool Slowly
- Thin Lip
How to Choose the Teacup Set?
Picking up the right set of teapot set with cups and saucers can stress you out, whether you are shopping for yourself or thinking of gifting someone. But if you keep a few things in mind, the process can get easier -
- Determine the material of the set of teacups and saucers ranging from ceramic to china bone.
- Whether you are looking for decorative teacups, to add aesthetic value to your teacup collection. You may shop for a vintage teapot and cup set.
- Decide on the occasion, is it to give someone or you are shopping to add to your cutlery collection.
- The kind of tea you drink. In such a case you can look for a regular teacup set or unique teacups and saucers.
Why Should You Shop for Tea Sets Rather than Tea Cups?
There are huge benefits of buying a tea kettle cup set rather than teacups. Here are a few reasons supporting the above-mentioned statement -
- The teacup set comes with a complete set of kettle and saucers, but when you shop for only teacups you will have to buy saucers and kettle separately. Not finding the place to place your teacup while drinking tea can annoy you.
- English teacups and saucers can move you to have an afternoon tea or a high tea and even sip on a cup of chamomile tea just before going to bed.
- It is not just about drinking tea, but also the complete tea-time experience. The entire teacup and saucers set with a kettle will amplify the tea-time experience.
- A teapot and cup set will give you the liberty to pour tea in a fancy manner in front of your friends or guests. You can also have the option of whether to have your tea with or without milk, by using the teapot as a milk jug as well.
- You can start showing off your serveware collection with an entire set of beautiful teacup and saucer sets with teapots when you host a party.
- A vast range of teacups and saucers sets in your cutlery collection, tableware collection or serve ware collection will add a huge aesthetic value.
- Last but not least, vintage English teacups and saucers will add a hint of tea etiquette that you may not get while drinking tea from vintage English tea cups.
Regardless of the reason you are looking for teacups, whether it is to collect saucer sets, teapots, teacups, or whole tea cups with saucer to host a party for your relatives and friends, you can choose decorative teacups. Moreover, you must consider all the aforementioned points before you go tea cup set shopping.
In case you quickly need a set of fancy teacups or regular English tea cups then you must explore the teacup set at The June Shop. We have a huge collection of small teacups and saucers, unique tea cups and saucers, antique tea cups, vintage English tea cups and saucer, and much more. The June Shop is the perfect place for you to lay your hands on some of the most unique and rarest tableware collections. You may not find such a collection anywhere else. Shop on the huge collection of English tea cups and saucers at the best prices and in one place.