All information, products and services displayed on thejuneshop.com website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions listed below. June Retail Private Limited has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use thejuneshop.com website that belongs to June Retail Private Limited , you have to accept the following terms and conditions given below. June Retail Private Limited reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use thejuneshop.com website.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- The user certifies that he/she is at least 18 years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- June Retail Private Limited will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on thejuneshop.com. This, without limitation, includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- thejuneshop.com will take full responsibility of your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of June Retail Private Limited.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on thejuneshop.com shall be entertained within 1 hour of booking your order. You are requested to immediately mail at email@example.com or call us on +918697111998 along with your order number for any cancellations to be made.
June Retail Private Limited may automatically cancel your order if our team finds that payments have not been received. You will get an email notification when we cancel the order.
- thejuneshop.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by June Retail Private Limited for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
- The user agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. thejuneshop.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, June Retail Private Limited has the right in its sole discretion to reject the user and disallow him or her from using the services of thejuneshop.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
June Retail Private Limited will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his or her own card on the site.
June Retail Private Limited shall not entertain any complaints after 48 hours, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.