Diwali Gift Card
Gift your loved ones this Diwali our Diwali e-Gift Cards, may your year be filled with love, light, wealth and good health. Happy Diwali!
Terms & Condition:
- These Terms & Conditions apply to The June Shop e-Gift Cards ("e-Gift Card"). By purchasing the e-Gift Card(s), you are agreeing to and accept these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the e-Gift Cards shall be deemed to your understanding and agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- e-Gift Cards have a validity of 1 year from the date of issue.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- The Gift Card once purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned.
- Once purchased, the recipient email ID or mobile number cannot be changed.
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other payment options.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Card.
- e- Gift Cards can be purchased on thejuneshop.com using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. COD is not applicable.
- You can redeem only 1 Gift Card per order. The Gift Card cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
- The outstanding unused balance will be forfeited after the end of validity period. Unused balance of e-Gift Cards cannot be transferred to another Gift Card.
- Validity of e-Gift Cards will not be extended; new e-Gift Cards cannot be provided against the expired/unused Cards.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with e-Gift Card purchase. e-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
- You will be receiving a gift code from The June Shop once you purchase the same.