Gotta Patti Potli Assorted colours Set of 3
Gota patti or gota work is a type of Indian embroidery that originated in Rajasthan, India. It uses the applique technique. Small pieces of zari ribbon are applied onto the fabric with the edges sewn down to create elaborate patterns. These potlis will win your heart and turn heads at any and every occasion.
• Set of 3 colorful potlis that are perfect for return gifts during festivals or weddings.
• Comes in four vibrant colors of Magenta Pink, Tomato Red and Beige.
• Adorned with beautiful flower brocade at the corners, these are made to last long.
• Hand-crafted with the finest materials and by skilled artisans
• The perfect bag you need to give away goodies like sweets, nuts,fruits during poojas, Indian
festivals and other cultural events
• Can also be used as a utility bag for storing cosmetics during travel or saving your most
valued piece of jewelry.
• Get your cute potli bag today and feel that India is not very far from you! These gotta patti
potli bags reflect the Indian culture and make for an amazing handmade gift.
Material: Gotta Patti fabric
Dimensions: 22 cms height x 16 cms width
Country Of Origin: India